Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana providing financial loan to workers of cottage industry. The banks that provides loan for this scheme are public sector banks, nationalized banks, co-operative banks and private banks.
Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana (VBY)provides financial assistance for 395 approved project … subsidy on the loan amount and interest subsidy.
Government of Gujarat has launched a new Yojana for the workers of cottage industry.The Government of Gujarat has started this scheme in the memory of our respected former Prime minister Late Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
This scheme is known as “ Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme 2020” We are heard every day, the Government of Gujarat is thinking about many steps to give employment to unemployed people.
So the Gujarat Government has started a scheme for the benefit of the rural and urban persons who are unemployed and want to start their own business.
Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Loan – Subsidy Loan Application Form.
This scheme’s main purpose is to provide self-employment to unemployed persons.
This scheme announced in both areas urban and rural areas and Disabled and blind persons are also cover to take benefits under this scheme.
Vajpayee Bankable Scheme
Increasing day by day population has created lots of hurdles in the development of in the country. For this reason, the states governments are very busy developing their own state over all.
- Contact your nearest District Industry Center for more information .
- Application form for Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme
- Application form for Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana
- Guide Project Profiles for Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme
- Resolution of Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme – Dated: 17-9-2018
- Resolution of Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme – Dated: 11-11-2018 Subsidy form
- Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana (VBY)provides financial assistance for 395 approved project … subsidy on the loan amount and interest subsidy.
Purpose: This scheme aims to supply self-employment to unemployed persons in urban and rural areas. Disabled and blind persons are also eligible to take benefits under this scheme.
The cottage industry is a one types of small scale business in which people do work in their own house also use their own equipment. In India there are maximum population of villages earns their livelihood by this cottage industry.
This Cottage industry includes textile and clothing industry, food production, rope production, candle production etc.
Maximum Limit for Bank Loan
- For the industrial sector the loan amount is 8 Lakhs Rupees.
- For the Service sector the loan amount is 8 Lakhs Rupees.
- For the trade sector the loan amount is 8 Million Rupees.
Rate of subsidy on loan amount
|Area||General Category||Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes / Ex-serviceman/Women/ blind or handicapped having 40% or more disability|
Maximum Limit of Subsidy
Industrial Sector: – 1, 25,000/- Rupees.
Service Sector: – 1, 00,000/- Rupees.
- Urban :- 60,000/- Rupees
- Rural :- 75,000/- Rupees
- Urban / Rural :- 80,000/- Rupees
Eligibility Criteria under Subsidy for Vajpayee Bankable Yojana
- .The applicants should belong to a Minority community.
- The annual Income of the Parent/ applicant should not exceed Rs.2, 00,000/- in Urban areas and Rs. 1, 50,000/- in Rural areas.
- The age of applicant must have between 18-65 years
- The beneficiary of this scheme should possess Aadhaar Card or Ration Card.
- The applicant should have passed minimum standard fourth.
Training / Experience: The applicant should have took training from any private organization for at least 3 months which is relevant to the profession or a government approved institution or a family business.