How to Apply Online Tablet Yojana 2021 Today we Introducing One Of the Best Government Scheme For Students.
Nowadays India became digital so Gujarat Government Provide Tablets To Students Under The Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme Or NAMO Tablet Yojana.
|Name||Namo Tablet Yojana|
|Launched by||Vijay Rupani|
|Objective||Providing tablets in Rs.1000|
રૂ.૧૦૦૦ના ટોકન દરે NAMO e-TAB યોજના સ્ટુડન્ટને મળશે ટેબલેટ
- 1 Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2021
- 1.1 About Tablet Yojana
- 1.2 Namo Tablet Registration:
- 1.3 Eligible Beneficiaries:
- 1.4 Name of the Institute:
- 1.5 NAMO Tablet-Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 Essential Documents For Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme
- 1.7 NAMO Tablet Specifications & Features:
- 1.8 How To Apply Namo Tablet Scheme Digital Gujarat Tablet Registration
- 1.9 NAMO e-Tab Yojana Important Links:
You Can Apply Online For Digital Gujarat Tablet Yojana At DigitalGujarat Portal. Here we Know All About The Scheme Including Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Registration, Document, etc.
All the tablets to be given under this scheme are of Acer and Lenovo companies. students will have to pay Rs. 1,000 Tokan Fees for getting e-tablets.
Namo E-Tab Scheme’s aim is to help meritorious students get better aid in their higher education and encourage digital learning in colleges.
The Namo E-Tab scheme was announced by the Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani in the year 2017. The state government of Gujarat has provided these tablets at very affordable prices.
Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2021
Students taking admissions in first year of collegeare eligible for this Scheme, Rs. 252 crore announced in 2019-20 Budget for NAMO E Tablet Yojana. Now all Eligible and intrested students can apply by filling application form for digital Gujarat tablets scheme.
About Tablet Yojana
- Name: Namo Tablet Yojana
- Category: State govt Scheme
Namo Tablet Registration:
- At DigitalGujarat Portal
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani
- Gujarat state students
Name of the Institute:
- Education Department Government of Gujarat
- Scheme Lauched on:17/07/2017
- Helpline Number: 079-26566000
NAMO Tablet-Eligibility Criteria
- The following are the eligibility criteria to obtain the NAMO tablet/Digital Gujarat E Tablet.
- The student must have income certificate.
- The students education must be passed class 12.
- Permanent resident of Gujarat Student are eligible only.
- The student must be studying in any educational institution in the State’s.
Essential Documents For Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme
- Caste Certificate issued by authorities
- First Page Of Bank PassBook showing IFSC code and account no.
- School/College Bonafide Certificate
- Identity Card Issued by College/University/School/Institute
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
- Tablet Token Fees Receipt
(If Gap is more than One Year) Break Affidavit on a non judicial stamp paper from a notary with stating the reason.
NAMO Tablet Specifications & Features:
- Manufacturer: Lenovo/Acer
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Weight: 350 gms
- Battery: 3450 mAh Li-Ion
- Processor: 1.3GHz MediaTek
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB (Extend Up to 64GB)
- Camera: 2MP Rear 0.3MP Front
- Display Size: 7 Inch
- Connectivity: 3G
- SIM card Option : Yes
- Original Price Rs. 8000-9000
The following documents are required while applying for the Namo tablet scheme:-
- Domicile certificate
- Address Proof
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- 12th passing certificate
- Certificate to confirm the Admission in the under-graduation course or Polytechnic course
- Below the poverty line certificate
- Caste certificate
How To Apply Namo Tablet Scheme Digital Gujarat Tablet Registration
To Avail benefit Of The Scheme and Get Tablet Students Visit His/Her College or Institute and Pay 1000 Rs Tokan Fees. In case You Have any Questions or Facing any issues then Contect On Helpline Number: 079-26566000.
NAMO e-Tab Yojana Important Links:
We Shared Complete Information About Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme/ Namo Tablet Scheme. We Hope you like this information.